Thursday, July 24, 2014

Not What I Had In Mind


The Great Shift was not so much fun for many people like John here. Last week John(23) was with his friends at a bar watching the game until he felt a big shake something like an earthquake. Soon, everything started to rumble and the lights cut off. When John woke up, he felt very odd. "...My head, where am I?Last thing I remembered was me and my friends were at the bar watching the game then an earthquake came an-" before John could finish, he caught how his voice sounded. "Why do I have an accent and why do I feel so heavy and bloated?" wondered John. By just a quick look into the mirror of his new home, he found out that he was in the body of Sofia Vergara but there was another big surprise. "And, I'm pregnant! oh man." whined John. Two weeks later, scientist told people on the news that the incident that happened is permanent, John came to accept his new fate and to better come to terms with his new self, is to go to his sister's birthday party. To John's surprise his little sister Amy was in the body of a very hot supermodel and his mom was in the body of a 14 year old boy with his dad in their neighbor Ruby who was very well endowed. "John hi, Happy Birthday to me!" squealed Amy hugging her pregnant brother. "Well, this wasn't what I had in mind about this party." said John

No comments:

Post a Comment