Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Doing him a favor

"Ok so let me get this straight, You want me to go as your Co-worker to help get you this raise by your boss.?" asked Nathan. "Yep that's the plan." said Josh. "But why me? why do I have to do this if you could just ask Rachel herself." "Well, she's going to be out of town for a week and you're my best friend so... I took the time to transform you into a copy of her." said Josh. "I just hope he doesn't try anything funny because I packed pepper spray just in case." said Nathan as he walked to his car.


So far so good, Mr. Sheppard is close to giving Josh that raise. Earlier I had gotten transformed into our co-worker Rachel and had to go to work as her. I tell ya it's been a tricky trial. I almost blew my cover by flirting with Stacy only to find out that she was a lesbian, then I found out that I was sporting much more cleavage than I intended to do but it got the job done. Josh has his raise for next week and no one suspected  that I was acting weird. But to be honest... I pretty much would like to keep this body for a bit longer. I just got the jist of walking in heels and the weight of my chest. I'm just worried that the real Rachel will come back. Oh what the hell, Just another week in this body until Rachel gets back and I can get to know this body a bit better. "Mmm...I just love helping my friend out."  

No comments:

Post a Comment