Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A boring night

"Oh man this guy is so boring." complained Sean. Last week me and my friend Amber was sitting at home watching TV until she gets a call from her boyfriend. "Oh man, I really don't want to see him today. But I can't just cancel." she said. "Unless... Sean, can you go as me for tonight?" she asked leaning against his shoulder. "What, why? can't you just go?" asked Sean. "Because, one you get to look at my body naked at anytime you want to, and two, it's a free meal." Amber said. Well here I am listening to this guy talk nonstop about how he's going to take me to meet his parents later and then tell me how he benched pressed 200 without breaking a sweat. "Gosh, I'm going to need more wine if I ever want to stay awake at this crap. Amber you owe me big."   

No comments:

Post a Comment