Monday, July 28, 2014

CDMT part 4- finale


"Hey guys guess where I'm at?" Chris said in his high cute voice. "I'm at comic con! well almost there. I'm at the parking lot." Chris said. "Whoa really, that's awesome but you sound very familiar." Dylan said. "Well duh, I'm inside Megan Fox bro and her body is so comfortable." said Chris smiling ear to ear on the other end. "Well hope you have fun man." Oh I intend to. Bye Bye." Chris said hanging up his phone. "I can't help but feel guilty that I forgot to mention to them that the women in our bodies had all left in a frantic panic and one of them knocked down the device and it made a whizzing sound and stopped working. I'll tell them the news after I get some new outfits since I'll be in this sexy piece of meat for the time being." Chris said while entering the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment