Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Learning A Lesson


"Man, won't this punishment ever end? I mean, I didn't mean for this to happen." said Sam. Last month, Sam's mom was coming home feeling tired as usual. She saw how her son didn't finish the chores she left for him to do. "Sam I thought I told you to finish these chores when I left out today." said his mom. "Hey, I forgot because I had a ton of homework to do, then study for my History test. So now I need a little me time." Sam said sinking further into the sofa. "You know what, I've had it up to here with your whining saying how much work you be doing where I do more work for you. Well that ends now." said Sam's mom. She began to chant some weird Latin language and after a blinding light, Sam's vision began to clear until he felt a sudden shift in his body. "What did you do? Change us back!" screamed Sam. "No can do "Mom", now your the mom with the pains and aches with the baby on the way and I'm the son with a decent education." said Sam's mom as she left to go play with her new equipment. "Now I see why she's always tired after work. this pregnancy thing is killer. Well I can only hope that she'll turn me back." said Sam while rubbing his stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment