Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Sexual Exploration ( Guest Cap)


( From the creative and sexy mind of Elle-Jae. Be sure to check out her blog viewers
https://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com/

"... "Seriously, dude!?!" came the deep voice from the pretty lips of the busty beauty. "You know that it's me; your male friend, L.J. in this body, right, Devin?" ... "Yeah, man. But those titties are amazing, man! You haven't even stopped playing with them since your transformation finished. And your face is so pretty, bro!" replied the man standing across the room. ... "I cannot believe you're so turned-on by me, man! But that bulg... What the hell are you doing, dude?!" ... "Just offering you what it looks like your body could use," said the man in a man's body as he pulled his cock out. ... "Fucking-A, man! You're already hard just looking at me?!" exclaimed the man in the woman's body as his friend stepped closer, unable to ignore the heat building inside his dampening pussy, before adding, "Look, Devin, I won't deny that I want to know what having my pussy fucked will feel like, but don't even think about cumming there...Okay!?" ...So, after several minutes of vigorous, vaginal verification in various & sundry position - and not a few grunting climaxes for the female male - Devin could no longer restrain himself. ... "Okay, bro! I gotta blow my load, like now!" The speed with which Elle-Jae hopped off his friend's pulsing pecker was remarkable! As was the volume of jizz that Devin spewed into his friend's pretty mouth and over his heaving breasts! ..."Hmnghlhurplhmnhm...SchluuP... Well, at least you kept it out of my pussy so, thanks for that dude! But, just to balance thing out here, why don;t you clean your mess off my tits!?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment