Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Magic Stones 3

I can't believe it. Just yesterday I had used another of my stones; it was a nice deep red color and i was soon looking like one of my mom's friends. Thinking it was cool i tried to meet up with her and see how this new perspective treats me. Imagine my surprise when i started to get a pain in my stomach. Turns out i have a period and now i can't change back until this cycle is over. What's worse, people keep saying i have real child bearing hips and these new hormones is making me want to have one. Can this day get any more weird? 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Of course, dear! Any day can always get even more weird! Like discovering that you haven't any of the necessary items and having ask your friend(mom) to borrow some tampons!

    Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete