Saturday, February 4, 2017

Anything For You

My first request cap. Hope y'all enjoy. especially Elle. Check out her blog http://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com.au/?zx=2966b1b074073eb6


"Does this please you master?" asked Elle as she stood tied together. "Oh yes. absolutely my dear. You're gorgeous" said Tom as he tied her dick together. As the ropes tighten all over her she moaned, breast heaving up and down. "Oh let me please you more master." begged Elle as she bent down lifting her bubble butt in the air. "I think you earned it my sweet." Tom said as he began caressing Elle's breast. The touch sent warm sensations throughout her body. The heat and tension building up within her and her hard on. "I..b-believe..I-I'm r-ready f-fo-for your love now m-master." Moaned Elle. She was so caught in pleasure that she didn't realize Tom was steadily easing her cock into a warm slit. "You'll be best to please me more with a nice warm pussy my dear." Tom said kissing Elle passionately on the lips. "I-sure hope-so my love. 


2 comments:

  1. "SO, all we need now, for you to be the 'knotty-girl' your new position requires," informed Tom the petite, curvaceous creation being formed by the magical cordage, "is for you to erase those remnants of your former life by making the rope tighten until your sex has become completely female."

    "Very well, mm- Mm-ASS-ter," I groan in the, now alto range, of my voice's rising pitch as I feel the hard warmth of Tom's stiff cock press into my small hands and his hanging balls bump the smooth skin of my round butt while I grind my hips slowly against the cord that runs under my crotch to bind my shrinking dick to my slender wrists.

    {{i cannot believe those words came out of my mouth,}} I think to myself as the roughness of the 'noose' passes between my smooth, luscious thighs to cause a sawing effect over the loose skin that is what's left of my scrotum and tightens its grip to press my declining member down in both length & girth to bring an urgent need for orgasm!

    Tom reaches around to cup my breasts from underneath with his strong hands and starts to pinch my tender areolae while my hands struggle to stroke his cock, making my inner revulsion at handling a man take a back-seat to the new issue of dampness that has begun to lubricate my slowly forming labia.

    "Oh, Mmh-h-Master; you're so BIG & hard!" {{what bullshit! my dick was bigger than that!}} "I want you to cuh-h..." {{you sick fuck! just wait 'til i...}} "cover my ass with your loads of hot cum!" {{...i'm done tying myself into this naughty-hottie-body!}} "Please, Master! Show show how much you love 'Elle'!"

    The ribs of rope send tendrils of pleasure into my body as they rub back-&-forth against my clit, adding more juice to my thighs and making my hips move faster and faster while my motions only serve to stroke Tom's dick closer and closer to...

    His body freezes and his arms pin me to him as several globs of hot mess spew into the small of my back while my own body shudders in a climax that sends a flood of slick liquid past the coiled cord and down my legs! {{just wait, Tommy! we'll see whose in charge once you fall prey to the clutches of my pussy, you prick!}} my thoughts focus of gaining the superior role that having this fabulous, female flesh will surely promote me to.

    "Yh-huh-yes, Master! Mm-My body... My pussy needs you! Pluh-pleases, get these ropes out of the way so I can take your manhood inside my hungry cunt!" my, now mezzo-soprano, voice urges over my conniving thoughts of revenge & escape! ..."

    Interesting take on this pic, Wolfie. Thanks for making me such a lovely present! But, after reading so many of my captions and comments on others', you should know that I'll do whatever I can to twist & turn the tables on...well, any tale I have an inclination to!

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i know. I always love reading your continuations to others captions. Glad u like it

      Delete