Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Long Afternoon 4

"Oh god yes!! This feels sooooo goooood!!" moaned Chris as he continued pleasuring his pussy. "I can't believe how tight and sensitive this pussy is. I can't stop!" Chris exclaimed after reaching his fourth orgasm. When Chris had found Sandra's vibrator under her side of the bed, he was hesitant in using it. After a few hours of ogling himself in the mirror naked he couldn't help but test it out. "I..F-feel myself..coming again!! OHHHH!!" moaned Chris. Unaware to Chris, Josh Sandra's boyfriend stands watching his apparent girlfriend  masturbating on the kitchen floor. "Need some help with that?"


1 comment:

  1. "... "Uh-hngh-HAELL-Yyh-HUH! How quih-quick can your stick buh-be rrrHEH- ready to pop uh-hnd-under my hood 7 gih-hive me a lube-job!?!" Chris gasped as the thought of getting his ravenous pussy fucked brought his next climax! ..."

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness

    ReplyDelete