Friday, August 1, 2014

My Shape-shifting Journey part 1


It's funny, last year my parents told me that I have a special ability that runs in the family. Being able to shapeshift was only suppose to be in like movies or comics but it turns out it's quite real. So on my 15th birthday, my powers kicked in. One night I was just flipping through a magazine and spotted this hot blonde women wearing a red shirt and shorts. When I thinking how cool it would be to make out with her, my body started to change shape and weight. Instead of being the skinny but fit boy I was, I somehow transformed into the very women I was looking at in the magazine. I mad a rather high feminine scream and my mom rushed into the room. Seeing how I was she smiled and told me that my powers had kicked in today. Not sure how to turn back, I was stuck in this form for three weeks. After that time, I had changed back into myself. Given my new ability, I decided to use it when I'm bored or want to experiment which is now because my parents had left to go on vacation and this will give me the best opportunity to experiment how far my ability can take me so, time to see who I can be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment