Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Shape-Shifting Journey part 3


"Oh hey Jake what took you so long?" Ryan said smiling. "Dang man, when you told me on the phone that you had shape-shifting powers I thought you was lying. But look at you now, your hot!!" Jake said eyeing Ryan's breast. "Thanks." giggled Ryan. "So how long until your parents get back?" asked Jake. "They left a message on the phone saying that they'll be back on Saturday afternoon so I have the rest of today and tomorrow afternoon to enjoy my weekend shifting. This rocks!!" said Ryan squeezing his breast. "Yeah so Ryan...since you've been so accustomed to your new body, have you had sex yet?" Jake asked nervously. Ryan blushed in embarrassment of that question. "Um no,not really why?" asked Ryan. "Well how about a good friend show you the great wonders of a girls body." Jake said inching closer to Ryan. As Jake's gesture entered Ryan's mind, his knees began wobbling and his crotch became wet with anticipation. I don't believe this, I'll really get to see what sex is really like and not by no stranger but with my best friend. I just have to sound not so needy about this even though this body is very horny. Thought Ryan. "So is it ok?" asked Jake. "Oh yes yes yes!! I've been dying for someone to ask." Ryan said happily. I could have sounded less horny but oh well he's looking quite sexy in my eyes *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment