Monday, June 5, 2017

A Dolly Time

My grandmother loved Dolly Parton with a passion. She owned all her records and had autographed portraits of her from when she was young. I never understood her love of a country singer so i just asked her and she responded with "Give it a listen dear". handed me a a record and i left after that. That was 8 years ago during that time my grandmother passed away leaving me with just her old record collection as well as her autographed record by Dolly Parton. I decided to listen to it couldn't be all bad right? As soon as i blew dust off it and started playing it my vision blurred and i blacked out.

I awoke later with a loud engine sound. As i look up i noticed something felt off. I looked at my hands and gasped in shock. I was a woman but not just any woman; i appeared to b in Dolly's body but during the 1960's i guess as part of her tour. "Hey Dolly we have to get moving. We're heading to Cincinnati next." Yelled who looked to be her manager. Boy i hope this is just a crazy dream.

So turns out it wasn't a dream and it's been a whole 10 years since i became Dolly Parton. And surprisingly i seem to have adapted to this situation. I'll admit it was pretty hard going from a 18 year old guy to a 20 something woman stuck in the 1970s. But i adapt. I even took a break from that music thing but before that i did meet my grandmother her during one of my concerts. She was really young it was adorable. Guess i can;t call her my grandmother anymore since i no longer exists. I'm all Dolly now.

Its been quite some time since i had any real dating ever since my time jump so i was at a lost at what to do with my new hormones with my friend and long time roady Matt. "I think you look very sexy in that babe." i blushed hard at that and pounced right on him in pure lust. Another reason why i love being my sexy Dolly body, the sex life is amazing.

Alongside my music career i took it upon myself to do a little radio networking. Matt was against it but i convinced him that it was a better opportunity than riding across the country doing music. Turns out, i was born for radio.

I can safely say that my life was quite interesting to say the least. I had to adapt at a new lifestyle and gender. Not to mention time gap. I never once went to college, married, got a job, or seen my friends and family after becoming this. Although they might not remember me but that's okay. I've learned to love my new life and all its glory. Oh, seems like the interview is over. I thank you Jimmy for having me on here tonight. I would hug you but my big boobs might make it difficult haha.

(My first shot at a long caption series. Hope you all enjoy. Let me know in the comments)  


No comments:

Post a Comment