Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Mask Of Change

 


Being out of work and single left me with little to do and reaching the recces of boredom I dove into hardcore online shopping. I was adding many things to my cart until I came across this black mask. There was little detail about it other than stating it is a mask of change. Curious I bought it in hopes I can uncover more to this. Once it arrived a week later I quickly unboxed the content holding it up and expecting it. Inside was a note giving me instructions on how it works. Place it on face, think of a person in mind and voila. I did as instructed thinking about my neighbor who moved away last spring Olivia and suddenly I could swear I can smell her perfume. Turning around I felt strange; as if my center of gravity was off. I was shocked to see Oliva staring back at me only its me.


I couldn't help but smile lifting up my shirt as my now pudgy stomach was showing. I couldn't believe I became a copy of Oliva Mason. This is gonna be one hell of a time with this mask. If it turned me into her just who else it'll turn me into?

No comments:

Post a Comment