Friday, March 3, 2017

A Long Afternoon 5: Finale

"OOOHHHH YESSS!!! More..fill me more.." moaned Chris. When Josh walked in on Chris earlier pleasuring himself he had took the apparent Sandra with him to the bedroom for some action but Chris in mid lust wanted him now more than ever and soon,, Chris was on top letting Josh's hard member sink deep into his wet vulva feeling the warmth of his shaft inside him. "I..can't..be-believe this..f-feels sooo goood." Chris moaned as he reached his third orgasm, As Josh cum inside Chris, his field of vision blurs as he was filled with Josh's hot seed he passed out from the orgasm later to wake up back in his room but which room.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm. maybe passing out made Chris just slip out of Sandra into Josh's body? So, I can almost imagine something like this might follow:

    "...After a few moments, Chris's vision pulls back into focus, but is still shrouded in darkness as he becomes aware of having a bigger dick than his own body did that is growing back to stiffness inside a hot, soaking pussy while the 'darkness' filling his vision starts tickling his face in the form of chestnut-brown locks hanging from the head of the woman on top of him. "HOH-LEE-shIT! Ss-Sandra?!" Chris gasps in confused ecstasy at having the voluptuous vixen riding 'his' copious cock.

    "OHmyGOD, Josh! Y-you wooh-h- wouldn't believe the dreh- dream I've bh-been having! There was some creepy, nerdy guy inside my body mah-huh-making me duh-do all kinds of sexy things, baby! Anhngh-And th-then you were her and fucking him- er, I mean me...Well, uh-h- us... And it was like the fuh-first time ever having sex! C-cah-ah--h can you believe that shit?!" Sandra quieted as she get into the growing arousal of the erotic theft of her fantastic flesh.

    Chris simply worked on pushing Josh's huge cock deeper & deeper into his girlfriend's insatiable slit and reached around to grab the massive tits he'd just 'owned', saying, "No, baby. I cannot believe that at all. But it sounds like a really kinky thought. I can just imagine what being iside your body must be like!" ..."

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm not bad not bad. Nice epilogue though. I had already planned an epilogue of my own where Chris wakes up back into his room but then decides to hop back in Sandra since he had fun being her and is working at her job. I have the pic and everything ;)

    ReplyDelete