Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Magic Stones Part 1

One day I was walking from work on my way home when I notice a store that I've never seen before. As I went in I seen all things magic that one can find in reading fantasy books. Just then an old woman stopped me telling me that I'm her first customer ever so she presented me with a box of different colored stones. "These stones have very magic properties. Do take them with absolute care." she said as she waved me off. I get back home and open the box. There are so many stones with distinct colors and shapes. I go to pick up one of them then the red stone began to glow bright. As I picked it up, a bright red light engulfed me. My whole body changed within seconds. My body hair recede back into my arms, I started to lose my fat as it pushed inside of me and made its way to my chest. I felt my dick slithering up inside me as my organs rearranged themselves. With a sudden pop my dick was replaced with a wet pussy. As the changes continued, I can feel long hair cascading over me and as my voice and face started changing I knew that this was the last thing. As I looked at the mirror I seen the most stunning woman in my life. She looked to be my twin or something. As my suit started falling it was clear I needed some new clothes luckily my girlfriend left some of her stuff here and they fit my new form. I think I may have some fun with these stones but first things first; time to get more acquainted with this new body of mine



 

No comments:

Post a Comment