Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Change Up

"Oh, hey mom how was school today?" asked Brian. "It was hell! I don;t know how you do it but I want my body back now. Switch us back." demanded Vicky. "No way mom, I'm having a blast." said Brian squeezing his new breast. Last week, Brian found a bodyswap spell online and decided to change things up in his house. The morning he was going to school he recited the spell on his way to school and he woke up to find himself in his mom's body. "Yes it worked! Now to see how good this body feels in the shower." said Brian. "What happened to my bra!? why aren't you wearing one." asked Vicky. "My breast feels so good that I didn't want one on. Now, you best run along to do your homework son, my husband will be here to take us out for dinner and I want to look good. So best be on your good behavior or I'll send you to my mom's house." said Brian happily. Vicky just exhaled and went upstairs feeling defeated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment