Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Shape-Shifting Journey part 4

It's been a month since I realized about my shape-shifting powers and how far I can go with my ability. Just last week I morphed into my cousin and had some real fun in her body. Even my friend tried to ask me out hahaha. But after that past month, I decided to take a chance and morph into my sexy neighbor Rachel again. After that first time transforming into her, it gave me a certain love of being her like it was my second body. So, a month passed and I have been stuck as Rachel after taking notice that I couldn't turn back into my old self. My parents were supportive of this predicament especially mom. But since I loved being in her body I adjusted really well. Now I'm off to a pool party with my friends. Hmmmm... wonder if Jake will like this bikini? It sure makes me look hot *giggle*


No comments:

Post a Comment